Well, I am taking my insurance test today. I have been studying for the past two weeks, almost obsessively. I have studied and reviewed every type of Homeowners policy, dwelling policies, commercial policies, personal auto policies, business auto policies, and then the other policy that you can think of.
Even with all this studying, I still feel very unprepared. I do not know exactly what questions will be on the test and I am not fully confident that I have A sufficient expertise in the products.
Is not this the way it is usually is in life?
We study, we educate ourselves, we try to improve ourselves and we do everything possible in the quest for self betterment. But, when it comes down to it, we still require faith.
Faith is a belief in things not seen. For some, this is a very religious Idea and for others, it is simply belief in oneself. For me, it is a combination of both. I know that I will do my best and that I have studied as thoroughly as I can, and yet I have faith that it regardless of the test results tomorrow, that things will work out. If I pass, I will be Thrilled, if I fail; then I will schedule another time to take the test again.
Either way, life moves on. I will still be working on my leasing company and on my popcorn franchise. I still intend on opening up my insurance agency however depending on tomorrow's results, it may take a little more time than originally planned.
So, here I go on my way to Riverside California to take a four hour test. Wish me luck!
Go forth with faith.
Thanks,
John
PS-I want to give a quick shout out to my daughter and say "happy birthday"!
No comments:
Post a Comment