Monday, September 26, 2011

R. I. P. Max

Every once in a while, you run in to unique person who has the ability to always write new day and has a tendency to say exactly like they see it. This is my first impression of Max Wagoner the human resource director for the company that I'm currently working for. Max has a way of calming troubled seas while ensuring that every T is crossed and every I is dotted.

I was informed Sunday morning that Max passed away late Saturday night.

The world is missing another shining star.

But like to publicly thank Max for all of his efforts and I would like his family to know that he will be missed. You may never know or realize all of the lives that he touched. And I think he would feel more comfortable that way, as he always liked to do things in the most humble manner.
.
Goodbye, my friend. Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment