When was the last time that you raised the bar?
Do you always prefer things the way they were?
Are you complacent? When was the last time that you challenge yourself and your team, instead of maintaining the status quo?
How often do we inspire higher?
I've started asking myself these questions almost on a daily basis, especially on days when I feel like I'm in a rut. I don't want to bring religion into this however, my religion has a saying “have I done any good today?”
Have we taken our businesses to the next level? I know we all want to but how is this done?
I am a firm believer that progress is the result of challenging the status quo.
Challenge is good.
Challenge leads to change.
Why are we doing thing the way we do? Does it still make sense?
Many people are afraid of new ideas simply because they are new.
Wouldn't it be refreshing if we all had an open mind (and open eyes) to look at our current processes from a new point of view?
No comments:
Post a Comment