In this modern age of technology, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google plus, whatever; have we lost the ability to communicate face-to-face?
As we manage our sales process. How much time have we allotted for face-to-face contact?
Is it even important anymore?
In my position at the company I work for, I have started searching for marketing consultant and to my chagrin; I have only found marketing consultants that specialize on Internet traffic.
I understand that Internet traffic is very important, but it is only one piece of the picture.
I'm also looking for somebody to help us solidify our brand image and assist us in developing a proactive marketing strategy.
This is far more than simply designing a webpage.
A webpage is a great tool; however it is my belief, that it is secondary to a company’s reputation and ability to foster positive interactions.
Maybe I am now officially old school and out of date but, is it too much to ask for a little personal interaction during our sales process. Lately it seems that I am constantly the target of a marketing campaign rather than an individual customer who has needs that he would like to meet in the most efficient manner.
Is the age of elite customer service now over?
Have we given this process over to so-called “social “media?
(By the way why is it called social when it hinders true social interaction?)
No comments:
Post a Comment