How often have you made a decision in the here and now, only to regret it later?
Happens to me all the time In my personal life, but very early in my business life.
I wonder why that is?
I am pretty sure that it's because outside of work, I tend to be far more reactionary unless it involves money and since work is all about money, I am far less reactionary.
I am one of those who you would consider very cautious in the business world. This leads to a far slower growth, but in the long run, also results in fewer losses.
I am working in an environment right now where caution is generally sound of the wind as the company is seeking to increase its volume.
How many of you have come to the situation?
What were some of the consequences that you faced?
Where consequences that you are not prepared for?
At one point the sacrifice your standards for volume?
In my opinion, it should be never.
No comments:
Post a Comment