Is being Open, being Crazy?
Over the past few days I received several e-mails; some praising my blog and others asking me if I was completely nuts.
I can't dispute the craziness factor because not many people I know would bear their souls to the entire world in such a personal fashion. I tend to think of this as being personally strong. It takes a strong person to admit exactly what they feel and it takes a strong person to admit when they are weak.
I've been told that this level of openness may hinder my job search. It may just be doing that but, nobody could ever accuse me of hiding something or being dishonest and if a company cannot respect that, what I continue to respect that company?
I have gone out of my way to not reveal any sensitive information or information that my previous employers considered confidential. I have never revealed anything that was related to me in confidence, and I never will. It's against my nature.
For those out there who think I'm completely nuts, feel free to drop me a comment and let me know why. I always thought I was the normal one out of my friends but I may be wrong.
For those who thought this blog has been extremely enlightening and delightful to read, thank you.
I'm still trying to determine exactly what topics to discuss. I have a very wide knowledge base and I'm always open to learning new things.
I am even open to letting others submit articles to this blog. I don't want to sit here and talk about myself all the time, I would rather find out what you would like to hear. What information can we share with each other? What would strengthen us personally and strengthen our companies?
FYI:
I'm still seeking either employment opportunities, preferably in California, Washington, Oregon and I am open to consulting as well. If you work or own, a commercial vehicle dealership group and don't yet have your own leasing company, you should really contact me because not only are you missing out on profit opportunities but you are missing out on multiple levels of tax sheltering.
My new e-mail is: jwales@spotlightfinancial.net and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment