I wish to publicly state that Crossroads has one of the best management teams and one of the better business models of any company that I have worked with.
The management team and the Employees are top notch. I have seen them make extra ordinary steps in keeping up with the high growth demand that has been placed upon them.
They are a great team and I will miss working with them.
I'm still seeking either employment opportunities, preferably in California, Washington, Oregon and I am open to consulting as well. If you work or own, a commercial vehicle dealership group (or trucking company) and don't yet have your own leasing company, you should really contact me because not only are you missing out on profit opportunities but you are missing out on multiple levels of tax sheltering.
My new e-mail is: jwales@spotlightfinancial.net and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment